IT & Business process management
StableNet® helps you monitor and manage your business activity
StableNet® delivers all your basic infrastructure management processes such as connectivity monitoring, host monitoring, network device monitoring, application, and service monitoring as well as threshold monitoring.
- Mining and analyzing data
- Resolving network performance issues, conduct security audits, or test the status and check link efficiency
- It is essential to know the status of the hosts, whether you co-locate your servers in a datacenter or keep them in your own server room
- All applications and higher-level functions depend on correct resources provided by the underlying hardware and operating system
Router & Switch Monitoring
- Active network components such as routers and switches are the key elements of today’s IT systems
- Monitoring vital characteristics of network devices and correlating them with network and application performances
- Any change to the configuration of switches and routers at any time can have devastating effects on the reliability of the network and the services provided
- VoIP technology presents new challenges for management of service quality and service availability
- Voice quality degradation in VoIP transmission is a result of packet loss, delays, jitter, and non-linear distortions
- Managing complex multi-tiered software systems, such as collaboration tools or databases
- Monitoring your applications to detect and respond to problems before the end-user is even aware of one
- StableNet® provides meaningful alarm information that effectively improves network availability, reliability, and maintains user productivity.
StableNet® provides a high-performance solution that monitors business activity for processes and applications in distributed environments. This improves revenue generation by enabling business users to preempt problems with predictive KPIs, detect business situations, and manage them.
Business Process Modeling:
StableNet® allows simple modeling of complex distributed business processes with a GUI.
Business Process Monitoring:
Business process monitoring ensures immediate detection of a problem in important revenue generating processes. It documents the service level as well, and it is effective in the planning and decision-making process.
Reduce end-user outages by proactive managing performance and availability trends
Measure the end-user experience using consistent, repeatable end-user transactions from multiple locations
Use a product that supports a large number of protocols, technologies, and environments
Accelerate time to resolution
Model and monitor your business processes from hardware components right across the layers through to application modules to enable proactive Performance Management and predictive Trend Analysis.
Network, Service & Traffic Analysis
Ultimate network transparency
StableNet® helps you to operate SD-WAN and to meet your SLA commitments towards your customers
Full stack monitoring for all your cloud services
IT-Management & Business Process Management
Model and monitor your business processes
Service Oriented Architecture & APIs
StableNet® technology revolutionizes the management of large heterogeneous network infrastructures
Anticipate future financial and resource investment requirements
Ready for multi-vendor network management?