Infosim® announces release of StableNet® 8.3
New features and improvements
Würzburg/Austin/Singapore, May 18th, 2018
Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 8.3 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
StableNet® 8.3 provides a significant number of powerful new features and improvements, including:
- SNEA V2.0 – new concept based on Intel® hardware including IoT support
- Initial Resource Management
- New Netflow Query Web Portal
- Improved Distributed Syslog Module
- Next Level Configuration Portal – Zero-Touch Activation at your fingertips [Project Development – demo available on request]
- Enhanced End-of-Life (EoL) and Vulnerabilities definitions
(CVSS v3.0 compatible)
- New and enhanced commands for Template Based Config Jobs
- Enhanced Device Support, Tagging Features, REST API and usability improvements
StableNet® 8.3 is available for purchase and download now. Customers with current maintenance contracts may upgrade free of charge as per the terms and conditions of their contract.
“The introduction of our new Resource Management functionality marks another milestone in the development of StableNet® towards an all-encompassing management platform. As one of the people responsible for the roadmap I am really excited to finally see this happen!”
November 7th, 2019
TechTalk Summits is a great opportunity for leaders in the technology community to network in a social setting after work.
Würzburg/Austin/Singapore, February 20th, 2020
Infosim® are proud to be part of the VATM association. The VATM represents telecommunications & multimedia companies active in the German market.
March 04th, 2020
Tech Talks Summits is a great opportunity for leaders in the technology community to network in a social setting after work.
May 11th, 2020
At this event, you will get an insight into the implementation of digital concepts in customer projects, you can develop your knowledge in interactive trainings and get to know new partner solutions.