Infosim® announces release of StableNet® 8.3
New features and improvements
Würzburg/Austin/Singapore, May 18th, 2018
Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 8.3 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
StableNet® 8.3 provides a significant number of powerful new features and improvements, including:
- SNEA V2.0 – new concept based on Intel® hardware including IoT support
- Initial Resource Management
- New Netflow Query Web Portal
- Improved Distributed Syslog Module
- Next Level Configuration Portal – Zero-Touch Activation at your fingertips [Project Development – demo available on request]
- Enhanced End-of-Life (EoL) and Vulnerabilities definitions
(CVSS v3.0 compatible)
- New and enhanced commands for Template Based Config Jobs
- Enhanced Device Support, Tagging Features, REST API and usability improvements
StableNet® 8.3 is available for purchase and download now. Customers with current maintenance contracts may upgrade free of charge as per the terms and conditions of their contract.
“The introduction of our new Resource Management functionality marks another milestone in the development of StableNet® towards an all-encompassing management platform. As one of the people responsible for the roadmap I am really excited to finally see this happen!”
November 7th, 2019
TechTalk Summits is a great opportunity for leaders in the technology community to network in a social setting after work.
April 20th-24th, 2020
HANNOVER MESSE 2020 will coincide with a period of rapid technological change and political and economic uncertainty. Sporting its 2020-season lead theme of Industrial Transformation and featuring some 6,000 exhibitors, the world’s top trade show for industrial technology will shine a light on the opportunities arising from new technologies, changing buyer behavior and a growing awareness of climate protection.
March 05th-06th, 2020
Action Week brings the digital ecosystem together to identify and work on common challenges and establish solutions that positively impact the industry as a whole.
February 11th-13th, 2020
E-world energy & water is the meeting point for the European energy industry.
E-world 2020 combines the focus topics Smart City and Climate Solutions – to encourage sustainable transformation and promote intelligent infrastructures.