Infosim® announces release of StableNet® 8.3
New features and improvements
Würzburg/Austin/Singapore, May 18th, 2018
Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 8.3 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
StableNet® 8.3 provides a significant number of powerful new features and improvements, including:
- SNEA V2.0 – new concept based on Intel® hardware including IoT support
- Initial Resource Management
- New Netflow Query Web Portal
- Improved Distributed Syslog Module
- Next Level Configuration Portal – Zero-Touch Activation at your fingertips [Project Development – demo available on request]
- Enhanced End-of-Life (EoL) and Vulnerabilities definitions
(CVSS v3.0 compatible)
- New and enhanced commands for Template Based Config Jobs
- Enhanced Device Support, Tagging Features, REST API and usability improvements
StableNet® 8.3 is available for purchase and download now. Customers with current maintenance contracts may upgrade free of charge as per the terms and conditions of their contract.
“The introduction of our new Resource Management functionality marks another milestone in the development of StableNet® towards an all-encompassing management platform. As one of the people responsible for the roadmap I am really excited to finally see this happen!”
Infosim® and B. Braun strengthen partnership with extension of automated network management services
Würzburg/Austin/Singapore, December 1st, 2020
A cutting edge manufacturer of medical technology and pharmaceutical products and services worldwide, B. Braun Melsungen AG has been using the industry-leading unified network and services management platform StableNet® by Infosim® to secure and maintain its network infrastructure. Starting immediately, the cooperation has been extended to include new services and features of the network software.
November 4th, 2020
9th Swiss Service & Infrastructure Management User Conference
Parsippany, NJ & Austin, TX – June 17th, 2020
FNT Software and Infosim® today announced a formal geographic expansion to their long-standing partnership across the pond.