Infosim® announces release of StableNet® 8.3
New features and improvements
Würzburg/Austin/Singapore, May 18th, 2018
Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 8.3 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
StableNet® 8.3 provides a significant number of powerful new features and improvements, including:
- SNEA V2.0 – new concept based on Intel® hardware including IoT support
- Initial Resource Management
- New Netflow Query Web Portal
- Improved Distributed Syslog Module
- Next Level Configuration Portal – Zero-Touch Activation at your fingertips [Project Development – demo available on request]
- Enhanced End-of-Life (EoL) and Vulnerabilities definitions
(CVSS v3.0 compatible)
- New and enhanced commands for Template Based Config Jobs
- Enhanced Device Support, Tagging Features, REST API and usability improvements
StableNet® 8.3 is available for purchase and download now. Customers with current maintenance contracts may upgrade free of charge as per the terms and conditions of their contract.
“The introduction of our new Resource Management functionality marks another milestone in the development of StableNet® towards an all-encompassing management platform. As one of the people responsible for the roadmap I am really excited to finally see this happen!”Marius Heuler
Join our colleagues Vlad Singeorzan, Senior Consultant, and André Königer, Senior Developer, for a webinar on the next-level StableNet® Embedded Agent, the SNEA v2. Vlad and André will show you why the SNEA v2 is a must-have in today’s increasing complexity of distributed services in large-scale IT scenarios.
Webinar hosted by Enterprise Management Associates (EMA)
We at Infosim® would like to invite you to join us and EMA for an interesting webinar on “Network Engineering and Operations in a Multi-Cloud World” on Wednesday, March 13th.
Join our colleague Michael Gingele, Senior Technical Account Manager with Infosim®, for a webinar on our newest release StableNet® 8.4, presenting a number of powerful features. Jump on and see how StableNet® rushes another step forward, leading the way in handling the amount of data for network management and orchestration!