Infosim® announces release of StableNet® 9.0
New features and improvements
- Java 11
- Improved GUI scaling on high resolution monitors
- Layering in Dynamic Weather Maps
- Extended Zero-Touch Functionality
- Device selection in jobs based on resources
- Weather Map Portal
- Grafana, Measurement and Metric REST API
- Non-Root Setup
- Improved syslog & trap processing
- GUI usability improvements
- Improved and extended Cisco ACI
Würzburg/Austin/Singapore, September, 2021
Automated Network and Service Management for Complex Networks: Axians and Infosim® with joint platform strategy for German market.
Kapsch BusinessCom AG and Infosim GmbH & Co. KG have agreed to extend their cooperation from exclusively the Austrian market to now include Germany and Switzerland as well.
StableNet® receives a year-end brand makeover!
Since the first release of StableNet® in 2003, Infosim®´s successful automated network and service management platform has come a long way. With fresh new design elements, a new tagline and an all new logo, StableNet® is telling its own story by visually communicating its unique identity in the industry.