Infosim® announces release of StableNet® 8.4
New features and improvements
Würzburg/Austin/Singapore, February 4th, 2019
Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 8.4 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
StableNet® 8.4 provides a significant number of powerful new features and improvements, including:
- Alarm tagging
- Optimized memory usage and increased performance
- Cisco ACI support
- All new OpenJDK platform
- New application server: Wildfly 14
- Enhanced resource management
- Enhanced tagging concept (extended functionality and improved usability)
- Unified placeholder syntax in XML Discovery
- GUI now uses a REST interface for faster GUI updates and reduced GUI startup time
- Improved performance for Oracle databases
“With the implementation of the new alarm tagging feature and the overall performance optimization, the release of StableNet® 8.4 is marking another milestone in the development of StableNet® and the way that data can be handled for management and orchestration.”
September 15th – 16th, 2022
Infosim® is excited to invite all partners to the annual StableNet® Partner Workshop 2022 to be held on September 15th/16th.
March 10th 2022 – 11am – 12pm CET
Get to know our partner Kapsch and the new features of StableNet 11 in this webinar.
January 26th 2022 – 2-3 pm CET
See how Frequentis utilizes Netbroker & StableNet® to best monitor safety-critical services in air traffic management to increase overall safety