Infosim® announces release of StableNet® 8.4
New features and improvements
Würzburg/Austin/Singapore, February 4th, 2019
Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 8.4 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
StableNet® 8.4 provides a significant number of powerful new features and improvements, including:
- Alarm tagging
- Optimized memory usage and increased performance
- Cisco ACI support
- All new OpenJDK platform
- New application server: Wildfly 14
- Enhanced resource management
- Enhanced tagging concept (extended functionality and improved usability)
- Unified placeholder syntax in XML Discovery
- GUI now uses a REST interface for faster GUI updates and reduced GUI startup time
- Improved performance for Oracle databases
“With the implementation of the new alarm tagging feature and the overall performance optimization, the release of StableNet® 8.4 is marking another milestone in the development of StableNet® and the way that data can be handled for management and orchestration.”
Kapsch BusinessCom AG and Infosim GmbH & Co. KG have agreed to extend their cooperation from exclusively the Austrian market to now include Germany and Switzerland as well.
StableNet® receives a year-end brand makeover!
Since the first release of StableNet® in 2003, Infosim®´s successful automated network and service management platform has come a long way. With fresh new design elements, a new tagline and an all new logo, StableNet® is telling its own story by visually communicating its unique identity in the industry.
Looking back on our virtual event on 17th of September 2020