Benefits of StableNet® Enterprise
StableNet® Enterprise is a third-generation highly automated network management system. It enables IT departments to unify the management requirements of their IT infrastructures in a way that enables ‘true-visibility’ of the environment. Being able to correlate Performance, Fault, and Configuration within a single unified application rapidly improves the Mean-Time-To-Repair (MTTR) and increases the service uptime thus maintaining high levels of sustained service availability to your customers, and providing a great end-user experience. StableNet® Enterprise is a highly flexible management system with a wealth of additional functional modules that fully compliment industry best practices, i.e. ITILv3, SOX, PCI, NSA, etc. StableNet® Enterprise can be deployed on a multi-tenanted or dedicated platform, and can be operated in a highly dynamic flex-compute environment.
Key benefits of StableNet® Enterprise
- Unified management 3x functions (Configuration, Fault, and Performance Management) in a single product.
- Reduction in OPEX and CAPEX via product consolidation, retirement of existing legacy element management solutions, and a reduction in existing hardware platforms, h/w maintenance, etc.
- Automated service delivery directly from your integrated service catalog.
- Configuration and policy governance that maximizes service availability and reduces MTTR.
- ROI first 12 months of operation via reduction in OPEX, CAPEX, and customer service credits realized via greater service availability.
- Compliments industry best practice processes, i.e. ITILv3, SOX, PCI, NSA, etc.
- SOA-based technology means it is highly integratable and incredibly flexible.
StableNet® is a 21st century product, it is SOA-based technology with open interfaces to allow easy integration with existing ITSM/business process and workflow tools, e.g. automated event and alarm trouble-ticketing can be very easily integrated with StableNet®. Some key areas, which make the difference, are outlined below:
Rapid deployment installation:
- Centralized management installation.
- Agents, or ‘Collectors’ installed in a centralized, remote, or hybrid solution to have the ability to monitor large numbers of devices and services.
- Rapid support and rollout for IT hosting/datacenter infrastructure, and cloud multi-client, multi-customer network, and hosting environments.
- Rapid, system-supported ad-hoc design.
- Option to extend into cloud-based solutions or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) monitoring services.
- Typically, a comparably short deployment and rollout is required (workshop, installation and first discovery, dedicated reports design, tests, system introduction, and handover, etc.)
- Automated IT infrastructure discovery, including Layer 2 and 3 LAN attached devices, VLANs, L3-Routing, and IP service characteristics.
- Automated activation of best-practices monitoring by device and IP service type recognition.
- Automated Root Cause Analysis, no specific rules-based fault condition configuration is required. This is a ‘manual rules-free’ solution that is extremely powerful pinpointing the cause of service loss issues/performance degradation, and triggering the opening and clearing of trouble-tickets in a fully automated way.
- Open Interface Integration (OII) for auto-provisioning of services from a business process workflow, automating trouble-ticket generation, and clearance for rapid service assurance, or simply feeding infrastructure performance and operating conditions to higher-level management dashboards and systems.
- Easy to apply open XML template-based interfaces for rapid integration with any business monitoring scripts by just defining the input and output.
- The external tool/script can be configured in any language. As soon as it is linked, StableNet® monitoring will operate with the external business process monitoring and results data.
Ease of Daily Operations
- Rapid deployment and adaptation of daily changes within the network and hosting installations.
- Automated Root Cause Analysis pinpointing to hotspots, problems, and issues, highlighting the impacted areas and creating already correlated trouble-tickets with the option to add a business value loss to a service, e.g. cost per min/hr/day.
- System-aided support for online real-time troubleshooting.
- Scheduled customized reporting with extensive KPI threshold management to ensure operational and customer contractual SLAs and OLAs are proactively maintained to maximize service availability and to reduce the risk of service credit payments/provider credibility, etc.
Attractive Price- and Licensing-Model
- Competitive pricing and implementation models can be offered by our StableNet® partners.
- Additional functional extension modules can be licensed to tailor the solution to the dedicated requirements.
- ROI within the first 12 months with potentially huge savings around OPEX and CAPEX being realized by our customers.