Software Support Engineer (m/f/d)
We are a software vendor and value-added reseller headquartered in Würzburg, Germany. With international subsidiaries in Singapore and Austin, TX.
Our main three areas of operation are:
- Unified Network and Services Management with our award-winning product StableNet®
- Business software based on Microsoft® Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Individual software development
Develop with us the future of network management
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Performing general system management, including installation, configuration, and support of our StableNet® monitoring platform for POCs and fully operational solutions.
- Participation in leading and mentoring others to translate business requirements into
technical designs. Maybe acting as senior technical expert to consult with and analyze the business needs. Ensuring compliance with standards for designing and deploying technical solutions.
- Participation in product evaluations, gathering system requirements, testing, recommending and implementing solutions.
- Resolving and helping mitigate production issues. Working with other business and technology teams to support resolution of issues. Participating in 1st and 2nd level troubleshooting and problem management.
- Broad experience in networks, operating systems (Windows, Linux) and databases.
- Experience in installation and configuration of SQL servers are of particular benefit.
- Knowledge in Java, C#, XML etc.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other foreign languages (French, Spanish, Russian, etc.) are an additional advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to interpret faults and correlate events for problem determination within a large varied and complex systems environment.
Please send us your complete application and include your salary requirements and your earliest date of availability.
Dr. David Hock
Infosim GmbH & Co. KG