Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d)
We are a software vendor and value-added reseller headquartered in Würzburg, Germany. With international subsidiaries in Singapore and Austin, TX.
Our main three areas of operation are:
- Unified Network and Services Management with our award-winning product StableNet®
- Business software based on Microsoft® Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Individual software development
Develop with us the future of network management
- Join our work on product evaluation, the gathering of system requirements, testing activities, as well as the recommendation and implementation of solutions.
- Maintain and extend the existing tests and QA infrastructure.
- Improved quality assurance through (extended) test automation.
- Cooperate closely with the development team to optimally coordinate test activities and to assure the best possible feedback of the QA procedures to the development process.
- Ensure compliance with standards for designing and deploying technical solutions
- Master / Diploma in Computer Science or comparable qualifications.
- At least three years of work experience in related fields (QA, Testing).
- Experience with JAVA EE.
- Good German language skills and profound knowledge of English.
- Know-how in network services, network design and system and network virtualization as well as in typical network technologies.
- Knowledge in testing Angular projects
- Practised in dealing with Maven and git.
- Experience with automated test tools such as Selen, JUnit, Mockito, FitNesse or comparable Java test frameworks
- Database experience in MariaDB and Oracle.
- Practised in dealing with Linux and Windows servers.
Please send us your complete application and include your salary requirements and your earliest date of availability.
Dr. David Hock
Infosim GmbH & Co. KG