Partner Account Manager (w/m/d)
We are a software developer and value-added reseller headquartered in Würzburg, Germany. With international subsidiaries in Singapore and Austin, TX.
Our main three areas of operation are:
- Unified Network and Services Management with our award-winning product StableNet®
- Business software based on Microsoft® Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Individual software development
Develop with us the future of network management
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Maintenance and expansion of existing partner relationships and sales channels.
- Contributing to the StableNet® sales process in EMEA.
- Organization and realization of events with partners and customers.
- Set up and ensure orderly and standardized communication with partners and customers.
- Development of new strategies and models for the cooperation with partners.
- Support the marketing team with the preparation of marketing material.
- Relevant economic / technical education with sales experience in IT or a similar industry (e.g., telecommunications, electronics, high tech).
- Alternatively, starter with a master degree in business or a technical related subject.
- Strong communication skills, negotiating skills, good in presenting, creative, flexible.
- Perseverance, as well as analytical, solution-oriented and proactive.
- Confident in working with modern IT systems (in particular MSOffice, ERP systems, etc.).
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken).
- Working either from the Wuerzburg office or from your home.
- Willingness to travel.
Please send us your complete application and include your salary requirements and your earliest date of availability.
Dr. David Hock
Infosim GmbH & Co. KG