Junior Web-Developer (m/f/d)
We are a software developer and value-added reseller headquartered in Würzburg, Germany. With international subsidiaries in Singapore and Austin, TX.
Our main three areas of operation are:
- Unified Network and Services Management with our award-winning product StableNet®
- Business software based on Microsoft® Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Individual software development
Develop with us the future of network management
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work with the development team to maintain and develop our application StableNet®.
- Support the development team with the implementation of new and existing functionalities.
- Take part in the design and implementation of new interfaces for external systems.
- Implementation of exciting customer projects.
- Option to help with the realization of topics in our research projects.
- Master/Diploma degree in computer science, or comparable credentials.
- Knowledge of HTML/JS/TS/CSS.
- Confident in using NodeJS Toolchain.
- Experience with Angular 2+ and Redux.
- Experience with Unit-Testing with Karma/Jasmine as well as experience with REST interfaces.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Significant team- and communication skills as well as enthusiasm about working in agile development teams.
Please send us your complete application and include your salary requirements and your earliest date of availability.
Dr. David Hock
Infosim GmbH & Co. KG