A perfect combination
Having a very high percentage of employees with a university background as well as long-time experience in various cooperations and joint projects with academia, we at Infosim® know how important cooperations between industry and academic partners are, and how fruitful they can be.
Often, it is exactly the combination of the methodological excellence available at university chairs and research institutes and of the long- term practical experience and realistic use cases of companies that leads to new innovative ideas that could not be found otherwise.
Through the powerful mix of academia and industry, those ideas often have a significant impact and are an ideal beginning for internships, student theses, and joined research projects.
Infosim® has experience with different national and international frameworks, such as:
- European Networks of Excellence
- „KMU-Innovativ“: Information- and Communication Technology
- „Zentrales Innovationsprogramm Mittelstand“ (ZIM)
- FuE Program: „Informations- und Kommunikationstechnik“ (Freistaat Bayern)
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) & Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Internet of Things
- Application monitoring
- Service modeling & visualization
Interesting offers for students
Theses: Interesting topics related to development and/or research activities.
Internships: Students can get an insight into the daily company work and extend their knowledge. Internships can reach from 2 months to 6 months.
Student employment: Work and study to extend the theoretical knowledge with practical skills.