Towards full automation
StableNet® Use Case
Network Configuration &
Root Cause Analysis
Automate the provisioning of network devices and take the first step towards an automated, standardized workflow
Background & Motivation
- on-site, requiring well-trained IT-staff in every location who can reliably and consistently implement the necessary configuration
- sending the device back and forth between a staging center and the final location, resulting in additional costs, potential delays, and increased burdens to IT staff whose time could be better spent on more complex issues.
The successful handling of devices from multiple OEMs necessitates extensive familiarity with a multitude of vendor-specific platforms, along with their proprietary implementations. In heterogeneous environments, an autonomous, vendor-agnostic solution is more important than ever.
The StableNet® Config Portal facilitates individual device configurations within an easy to use graphical enviroment. This configuration management tool is highly scalable and can be applied to a number of devices. Once you have created your customized configuration file with the required parameters, bringing new devices online is a breeze.
Benefits & Results
The StableNet® team is tirelessly striving to remain in the forefront in developing and improving upon innovative network management technologies. Our unique 4-in-1 solution (Discovery & Inventory, Network Configuration & Change-, Performance-, and Fault Management) unifies an ever-increasing number of networking tasks under one powerful, user-friendly interface for complex, multi-vendor environments.
Individual OEM automation offerings – if available at all – are proprietary in nature, limited to a specific vendor and tend to be costly. In order to deliver added value to our customers, at Infosim® we are constantly looking into new market advancements and technologies and developing solutions to implement them within our proven framework.
Zero-Touch Provisioning by StableNet® is the vendor-agnostic solution which empowers our customers to implement an automated process for deploying their new equipment in remote offices and headquarters while simultaneously optimizing quality, oversight, and control functionalities. It is merely the first step which, in combination with automated discovery and configutation (also offered by StableNet® ) , offers the opportunity for an increasingly standardized workflow. This means fewer errors, fewer headaches, and more freed-up resources to invest into more complex tasks.
- Independent Multi-Vendor solution
- Faster and more consistent deployments
- Full control and visibility of your device configurations
- Centrally-determined parameters with inventory, executable anywhere
- Improved network quality by eliminating configuration errors
- Repeatable process for initial rollouts or outage replacements
- Cost savings through automation
- Reduced time-to-market
Ready for multi-vendor network management?
Discover our Unified Network & Service Management