Solution Engineer / Project Manager (m/f/d)
We are a software vendor and value-added reseller headquartered in Würzburg, Germany. With international subsidiaries in Singapore and Austin, TX.
Our main three areas of operation are:
- Unified Network and Services Management with our award-winning product StableNet®
- Business software based on Microsoft® Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Individual software development
Strong growth in our StableNet® division necessitates the expansion of our team in the HQ office in Würzburg, Germany.
Would you like to create the optimal solution for the customer by managing the sales/technical side of the project start to end?
We are looking for several Solution Engineers / Project Managers (sales and/or technical focused) to drive our business in EMEA.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Take over the technical responsibility of national and international customer projects from our business development organization.
- Drive the project to success (in collaboration with sales colleagues).
- Develop projects in collaboration with the responsible Account Manager.
- Plan, implement, and fulfill Proof of Concepts (POCs) with customers.
- Work in close contact with customers, partners, and our internal organization.
- Manage customer requirements and expectations.
- Work with other business and technology teams to support the installation, configuration, extension, and testing of StableNet®.
- Work with customers on site and remote.
- Keep the technical responsibility during the entire sales process and afterwards during implementation, delivery, and possibly service contract time.
- Working from Infosim base or from home.
- Master/Diploma degree in computer science, engineering, business, or comparable credentials.
- At least three years of relevant experience.
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and in team environment.
- Interest in network technologies (IPv6, TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, SNMP, MPLS).
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German and English. Other foreign languages are an additional advantage.
- Strong Customer Focus
- Willingness to understand and solve customers’ challenges.
- Readiness to travel (nationally and internationally up to 60%)
- Excitement about contact with customers
- Strong communication skills
- Sales Consulting skills (sales or/and technical focused)
Please send us your complete application and include your salary requirements and your earliest date of availability.
Dr. David Hock
Infosim GmbH & Co. KG