Senior Research and Development Consultant (m/f/d)
We are a software developer and value-added reseller headquartered in Würzburg, Germany. With international subsidiaries in Singapore and Austin, TX.
Our main three areas of operation are:
- Unified Network and Services Management with our award-winning product StableNet®
- Business software based on Microsoft® Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Individual software development
Develop with us the future of network management
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Head the activities of 1-2 of our national or international research projects.
- Support our Director of Research in the application for new research and innovation projects.
- Join the work within the research projects.
- Represent Infosim® and StableNet® atinternational exhibitions and conferences as well as at academic events (lectures, guest talks, etc.).
- Supervise students during their internships, student projects, bachelor and master theses.
- Ph.D./Doctoral degree computer science, HCI, electrical engineering, or comparable credentials.
- Experience in work and coordination of activities in international research projects.
- Experience in structuring and prioritizing the tasks of project teams consisting of up to 5 people.
- Experience in supervising students and interns.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- Experience in writing project proposals / requesting funding.
- Experience with common web-technologies (e.g., XML, REST, SOAP, JSON).
- Experience with network technologies (e.g., SDN, NFV, TCP/IP, SNMP) or with IoT (e.g., MQTT, OPC UA).
- Other language skills.
Please send us your complete application and include your salary requirements and your earliest date of availability.
Dr. David Hock
Infosim GmbH & Co. KG