StableNet® Version 7.6.4
These release notes provide the latest cumulative release information for Infosim® StableNet® Telco and Enterprise, Version 7.6.4. This document describes new features, changes to existing features, limitations, restrictions or caveats, upgrade instructions, and related information. These release notes supplement the Infosim® StableNet® documentation included with the distribution.
StableNet® 7.6 New Features
This version provides a significant number of new features and enhancements, including:
- CLI support for Brocade Session Directors.
- Dashboard Manager.
- Added basic support for devices without an IP address. They can be added during an XML Discovery if a CSV file used.
- The StableNet® Server is now using Java 8.
- Added a new Maintenance View to the Web GUI:
– It shows a list of devices that have at least one measurement for which a maintenance is scheduled in the future. It also shows devices with a maintenance that ended within the last 24 hours (the time span is configurable to 12 hours, 24 hours and 48 hours).
– It provides information on the next maintenance (start time and duration), when the last maintenance ended or when the current maintenance will end.
– The view is updated automatically every 2 minutes.
– It allows to enable and disable measurements and monitors.
- Added a feature that allows to set the source IP address of syslogs in StableNet®.
- Extended the functions of Trap Filters and Syslog Filters.
- Added device support for Lantronix devices.