Release Archive: StableNet® Version 7.5
Wuerzburg/Austin/Singapore, October 26th, 2015 – Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 7.5 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
These release notes provide the latest cumulative release information for Infosim® StableNet® Telco and Enterprise, Version 7.5. This document describes new features, changes to existing features, limitations, restrictions or caveats, upgrade instructions, and related information. These release notes supplement the Infosim® StableNet® documentation included with the distribution.
StableNet® 7.5 New Features
This version provides a significant number of powerful new features and enhancements, including:
- Dynamic Rule Generation (DRG) – Dynamic creation of monitors based on a customizable set of rules.
- Syslog & Trap Forwarding – Enables integration of legacy systems relying on original trap and syslog data.
- Open Alarms Geo Map – Geographical representation of open alarms.
- HA Setup – New HA infrastructure based on Linux standard HA technology.
- SDN – Enabling integration with SDN/NFV element managers.
- NCCM – High performance Perl-free policy check engine. Support of customer-specific workflow portals. Enabling creation of optimized and well-formed device configurations (structurer).
- Highly customizable dashboard in the StableNet® GUI and Web Portal.
- StableNet® Dashboard Manager.
- REST Interface – Supports the new iPhone (and upcoming Android) app, extension of the available API operations.
- iPhone App – StableNet® Mobile App for alarm handling (e.g. engineers on call).