Current Release: StableNet® Version 8.1.4
Infosim® announces Release of StableNet® 8.1
Wuerzburg/Austin/Singapore, April 20th, 2017 — Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 8.1 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
Technical Release Notes
These notes provide the release information for StableNet® Telco and Enterprise, Version 8.1.3. This document describes new features, changes to existing features, restrictions or caveats, upgrade instructions, and related information. These notes supplement the StableNet® documentation included with the distribution. Read these notes carefully and refer to the upgrade instructions prior to installing the software.
Visit our StableNet® Support Portal to download the current release of StableNet®.
If you do not have an account for our StableNet® Support Portal yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
StableNet® 8.1 New Features
This version provides a significant number of new features and enhancements, including:
- Tagging: Put arbitrary amounts of information on nearly any object in StableNet® (Devices, Measurements, Monitors, Weather Maps, etc.).
- Grouping: Define mighty filters and reuse them for various scenarios in the product.
- Service Analyzer: Services can now be analyzed across different layers and vendors.
- Added a new feature that allows to set the source IP address of syslogs in StableNet®.
- New Dashboard features.
- Improved XML Discovery to support No-IP devices.
- Extended functions of the REST API.
- Added two new report types.
- Improved vendor support.
- Improved Weather Maps usability and visuals.
- New Web GUI features.