Release Archive: StableNet® Version 7.0
Wuerzburg/Austin/Singapore, March 2nd, 2015 – Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 7.0 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
These release notes provide the latest cumulative release information for Infosim® StableNet® Telco and Enterprise, Version 7.0. This document describes new features, changes to existing features, limitations, restrictions or caveats, upgrade instructions, and related information. These release notes supplement the Infosim® StableNet® documentation included with the distribution.
StableNet® 7.0 New Features
This version provides a significant number of powerful new features and enhancements, including:
- StableNet® Embedded Agent (SNEA) that allows for highly distributed installations to support End-to-End (E2E) Visibility, Cloud Monitoring, and Internet of Things (IoT).
- StableNet® Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) now offers a REST API extension to allow an easy workflow integration.
- New look and feel of the StableNet® GUI to improve the user experience in terms of usability and workflow.
- StableNet® Server is now based on WildfFly 8.2, a modern Java application server that supports Web services for easier integration of third-party systems.
Download the “StableNet® 7.0 – What’s New?” presentation slides to be informed about all the new features and enhancements.
Webinar: StableNet® 7.0 – What’s New?
Join us for a Webinar on the latest information regarding StableNet® Telco and Enterprise, Version 7.0.
This Webinar will provide insight into:
- Infrastructure Requirements
- StableNet® 7.0 – New Features and Enhancements
- Upgrade Procedures