Release Archive: StableNet® Version 6.7
Wuerzburg/Austin/Singapore, March 31st, 2014 – Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announces the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 6.7 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
These release notes provide the latest cumulative release information for Infosim® StableNet® Telco and Enterprise, Version 6.7. This document describes new features, changes to existing features, limitations, restrictions or caveats, upgrade instructions, and related information. These release notes supplement the Infosim® StableNet® documentation included with the distribution.
StableNet® 6.7 New Features
This version provides a significant number of powerful new features and enhancements, including:
- Raspberry PI full-featured StableNet® Agent
- New Java GUI Look & Feel
- New User Tracking
- New LogNG Module/Log File Analysis
- New Dynamic Reporting
- Enhanced Application and Business Process Monitoring
- New and Enhanced Discovery
- New and Enhanced Analyzer
- New and Enhanced Configuration and Change (NCCM)
- New and Enhanced Inventory
- New and Enhanced Integration
Download the “StableNet® 6.7 – What´s New?” presentation slides to be informed about all the new features and enhancements.
Infosim® StableNet® 6.7 – What’s New? – Feature Presentation
03:30 New Features
54:57 Resolved Issues
55:49 Additional Notes