StableNet® Telco – Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
StableNet® technology revolutionizes management of large heterogeneous network infrastructures. StableNet® extends the boundaries of network monitoring by incorporating infrastructure management. StableNet® is based on open technologies and offers an industry re-defining licensing model that helps to reduce costs of managing large IT networks.
- Agent technology.
- Central data repository.
- Monitoring capability for networks, systems, and applications.
- Integration with IT infrastructure.
- Architecture based on open standards.
- Uses true distributed components for scalability and security.
- Stores performance data from all monitored systems in a central SQL DBMS repository.
- Provides End-to-End management across different platforms.
- Responds and adapts to growing and changing IT environments.
- Integrates with existing IT environment without modifications to the system.
- Allows for third-party tools to extract data as required by the customer.
- Reduce network traffic and enable local management of devices.
- Maximize computational resources by reducing the number of systems resources required.
- Access data from all managed systems from one central location.
- Reduce investment into silo-style applications and enhance synergy through correlation.
- Smoother transitions as IT resources are assigned to new and growing businesses.
- Optimal resource provisioning for specific IT infrastructure and business needs.
- Ability to integrate and consolidate while still protecting existing investments.