Infosim® announces release of StableNet® 9.0
New features and improvements
- Java 11
- Improved GUI scaling on high resolution monitors
- Layering in Dynamic Weather Maps
- Extended Zero-Touch Functionality
- Device selection in jobs based on resources
- Weather Map Portal
- Grafana, Measurement and Metric REST API
- Non-Root Setup
- Improved syslog & trap processing
- GUI usability improvements
- Improved and extended Cisco ACI
Without any doubt, multi-faceted automation tasks cannot be uniformally covered with a “one size fits it all” solution. In other words, each firm must establish focused priorities and functional compromises in order to develop the foundation for a successful network automation solution.
We face three primary types of competition, for various possible customers in the NMS arena. The customer types range from enterprises that need to secure the health of their network for production purposes to Telcos that require service assurance for the network services that they provide to their clients, and anything in-between.
As it has been nearly a year since Dr. David Toumajian first joined Infosim® as the Director of Marketing, we wanted to ask him a few questions about his experience at the company and some of the key initiatives that the marketing department has been working on during that time.