Infosim® announces release of StableNet® 8.4
New features and improvements
Würzburg/Austin/Singapore, February 4th, 2019
Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 8.4 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
StableNet® 8.4 provides a significant number of powerful new features and improvements, including:
- Alarm tagging
- Optimized memory usage and increased performance
- Cisco ACI support
- All new OpenJDK platform
- New application server: Wildfly 14
- Enhanced resource management
- Enhanced tagging concept (extended functionality and improved usability)
- Unified placeholder syntax in XML Discovery
- GUI now uses a REST interface for faster GUI updates and reduced GUI startup time
- Improved performance for Oracle databases
“With the implementation of the new alarm tagging feature and the overall performance optimization, the release of StableNet® 8.4 is marking another milestone in the development of StableNet® and the way that data can be handled for management and orchestration.”Marius Heuler
Join our colleague Benedikt Pfaff, Consultant and Presales with Infosim®, for a webinar on our StableNet® Config Portal.
The report is based on a survey of 250 enterprise IT decision-makers with direct involvement in their cloud networking strategy and several one-on-one interviews with network architects and IT executives.
Join our colleagues Vlad Singeorzan, Senior Consultant, and André Königer, Senior Developer, for a webinar on the next-level StableNet® Embedded Agent, the SNEA v2. Vlad and André will show you why the SNEA v2 is a must-have in today’s increasing complexity of distributed services in large-scale IT scenarios.