Infosim® announces release of StableNet® 8.4
New features and improvements
Würzburg/Austin/Singapore, February 4th, 2019
Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 8.4 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
StableNet® 8.4 provides a significant number of powerful new features and improvements, including:
- Alarm tagging
- Optimized memory usage and increased performance
- Cisco ACI support
- All new OpenJDK platform
- New application server: Wildfly 14
- Enhanced resource management
- Enhanced tagging concept (extended functionality and improved usability)
- Unified placeholder syntax in XML Discovery
- GUI now uses a REST interface for faster GUI updates and reduced GUI startup time
- Improved performance for Oracle databases
“With the implementation of the new alarm tagging feature and the overall performance optimization, the release of StableNet® 8.4 is marking another milestone in the development of StableNet® and the way that data can be handled for management and orchestration.”
Join our colleague Matthias Schmid, Director of Project Management, for a live webinar on our new StableNet® Discovery Module in upcoming release 8.5.
June 26th – 28th, 2019
MWC19 Shanghai will feature the leading products, services and technologies that are shaping the future of mobile, from handsets and devices to network infrastructure, software and services.
July 25th, 2019
TechTalk Summits is a great opportunity for leaders in the technology community to network in a social setting after work.