Infosim® announces release of StableNet® 8.4
New features and improvements
Würzburg/Austin/Singapore, February 4th, 2019
Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 8.4 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
StableNet® 8.4 provides a significant number of powerful new features and improvements, including:
- Alarm tagging
- Optimized memory usage and increased performance
- Cisco ACI support
- All new OpenJDK platform
- New application server: Wildfly 14
- Enhanced resource management
- Enhanced tagging concept (extended functionality and improved usability)
- Unified placeholder syntax in XML Discovery
- GUI now uses a REST interface for faster GUI updates and reduced GUI startup time
- Improved performance for Oracle databases
“With the implementation of the new alarm tagging feature and the overall performance optimization, the release of StableNet® 8.4 is marking another milestone in the development of StableNet® and the way that data can be handled for management and orchestration.”
An interview about how Infosim partner Frequentis uses StableNet® as a core part of their Advanced Network Management Solution (ANMS)
It’s autumn. As days become shorter and evenings longer, it is the perfect time to issue another series of blog posts. This is the first of a set of four posts that will look at – amongst numerous closely related things – StableNet® implementations for monitoring automation.
Take a look at how our Director of Marketing describes consolidation and integration in Network Management. See where they overlap, how they differ and why the terms are important for StableNet®.