Infosim® announces release of StableNet® 8.4
New features and improvements
Würzburg/Austin/Singapore, February 4th, 2019
Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 8.4 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
StableNet® 8.4 provides a significant number of powerful new features and improvements, including:
- Alarm tagging
- Optimized memory usage and increased performance
- Cisco ACI support
- All new OpenJDK platform
- New application server: Wildfly 14
- Enhanced resource management
- Enhanced tagging concept (extended functionality and improved usability)
- Unified placeholder syntax in XML Discovery
- GUI now uses a REST interface for faster GUI updates and reduced GUI startup time
- Improved performance for Oracle databases
“With the implementation of the new alarm tagging feature and the overall performance optimization, the release of StableNet® 8.4 is marking another milestone in the development of StableNet® and the way that data can be handled for management and orchestration.”
November 4th, 2020
9th Swiss Service & Infrastructure Management User Conference
Parsippany, NJ & Austin, TX – June 17th, 2020
FNT Software and Infosim® today announced a formal geographic expansion to their long-standing partnership across the pond.
Neue strategische Kooperation: Infosim® unterstützt 1&1 Versatel im Netzwerkmanagement Würzburg/Austin/Singapur, 28. April 2020Die 1&1 Versatel GmbH, einer der führenden Telekommunikationsspezialisten im B2B-Bereich, und der deutsche Softwarehersteller...