Infosim® announces release of StableNet® 8.4
New features and improvements
Würzburg/Austin/Singapore, February 4th, 2019
Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 8.4 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
StableNet® 8.4 provides a significant number of powerful new features and improvements, including:
- Alarm tagging
- Optimized memory usage and increased performance
- Cisco ACI support
- All new OpenJDK platform
- New application server: Wildfly 14
- Enhanced resource management
- Enhanced tagging concept (extended functionality and improved usability)
- Unified placeholder syntax in XML Discovery
- GUI now uses a REST interface for faster GUI updates and reduced GUI startup time
- Improved performance for Oracle databases
“With the implementation of the new alarm tagging feature and the overall performance optimization, the release of StableNet® 8.4 is marking another milestone in the development of StableNet® and the way that data can be handled for management and orchestration.”
Don’t miss the opporunity to discover why StableNet® monitoring makes the difference when it comes to Multi-Cloud Monitoring. KedronUK & Infosim® Webinar September 05th, 2019.
September 12th – 13th, 2019
Infosim® is excited to invite all partners to the annual Infosim® Partner Workshop 2019 on September 12th/13th at our headquarters in Würzburg, Germany.
October 9th, 2019
Tech Talks Summits is a great opportunity for leaders in the technology community to network in a social setting after work.