Available for iOS devices
Our Unified Network & Services Management solution StableNet® got even more flexible. Besides our regular Java and our Web GUI, we offer a mobile App for iOS devices, which will make your life easier.
We wanted to go a step further bringing our Unified Network & Services Management approach straight to your fingertips. While developing the app, we considered several approaches, and a native app proved to be the best for providing the performance you can expect from one of our software solutions.
With the StableNet® App you have access to the StableNet® key features on your smartphone or tablet. The app was designed keeping principles of usability engineering in mind, so you can get a grasp of your network status just as easily as you check your email.
- Alarm List including filter options
- Comment & acknowledge
- View Root causes & symptoms
- Check device information
- Access the geographical & logical location and neighborhood of a device
- Check alarm states & severity levels
- View weathermaps & analyzer charts
Are you currently using the StableNet® App for iOS?
Use case 1
Alarm handling with the StableNet® App
Use case 2
Accessing device information with the StableNet® App
Use case 3
Accessing status & performance information with the StableNet® App
- StableNet® version 7.6.2 (or higher) is required
- REST modules Reporting & Visualisation (SNE07100), Inventory & Links (SNE07200) are required
- You will also need a valid SSL certificate from a trusted authority