Infosim® announces release of StableNet® 8.3
New features and improvements
Würzburg/Austin/Singapore, May 18th, 2018
Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 8.3 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
StableNet® 8.3 provides a significant number of powerful new features and improvements, including:
- SNEA V2.0 – new concept based on Intel® hardware including IoT support
- Initial Resource Management
- New Netflow Query Web Portal
- Improved Distributed Syslog Module
- Next Level Configuration Portal – Zero-Touch Activation at your fingertips [Project Development – demo available on request]
- Enhanced End-of-Life (EoL) and Vulnerabilities definitions
(CVSS v3.0 compatible)
- New and enhanced commands for Template Based Config Jobs
- Enhanced Device Support, Tagging Features, REST API and usability improvements
StableNet® 8.3 is available for purchase and download now. Customers with current maintenance contracts may upgrade free of charge as per the terms and conditions of their contract.
“The introduction of our new Resource Management functionality marks another milestone in the development of StableNet® towards an all-encompassing management platform. As one of the people responsible for the roadmap I am really excited to finally see this happen!”Marius Heuler
Join Rinat Bedretdinov, Senior Engineer at CROC, and Dmitry Scherbakov, Regional Presales Manager at Infosim®, for a glistening webinar on how our Unified Network and Services Management solution StableNet® can make your business shine.
Join our colleague Vlad Singeorzan, Senior Consultant with Infosim®, for a webinar to expand your knowledge on StableNet®. During this session, Vlad will first present an overview on the StableNet® APIs before he’s taking a deep dive into the REST API, showing useful features which will help you to further optimize your daily tasks within StableNet®.
Join Steve Miller, Vice President of Field Sales at Global Convergence, Inc., and Paul Krochenski, Director of Strategic Sales at Infosim, Inc., for a webinar on how the Unified Network and Services Management solution StableNet® can lead the way through the zoo-of-management tools, based on two healthcare industry use cases.