StableNet® Live Demo – Open Mic, Off the Records
Webinar – April 26th, 2018 – 4.00 pm (Würzburg/GMT+2)
Join Hendrik Degener, Senior Consultant & Developer, to learn more about State-of-the-Art Fault Management with StableNet® by Infosim®. The one-hour-long session will consist of a live demo followed by an open mic Q&A off the records, where you can ask us any question about StableNet® directly in the voice chat.
Key Learning Objectives
- StableNet® Architecture, Interfaces, Key USPs, and the StableNet® Agent concept
- StableNet® Live Demonstration focusing on Fault Management
- Collect Events and other data
- Configure Alarming and Auto-Actions
- Make use of the built-in Root Cause Analysis
- Keep track of your SLAs
- Your questions – our answers (open mic, not recorded)
Senior Consultant & Developer at Infosim®
You might also be interested in…
Share this Webinar:
Click here for a free 30 day StableNet® trial!
Infosim® is a leading manufacturer of automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions for Telcos, ISPs, Managed Service Providers, and Corporations. Since 2003, Infosim® has been developing and providing StableNet®, the leading unified software solution for Fault, Performance, and Configuration Management to Telco and Enterprise customers. Infosim® is privately held with offices in Germany (Würzburg – HQ), USA (Austin), and Singapore.