Technical Consultant/Sales Engineer (m/f)
We are a software vendor and value-added reseller headquartered in Würzburg, Germany. With international subsidiaries in Singapore and Austin, TX.
Our main three areas of operation are:
- Unified Network and Services Management with our award-winning product StableNet®
- Business software based on Microsoft® Dynamics NAV
- Individual software development
Strong growth in our StableNet® division necessitates the expansion of our team in the HQ office in Würzburg, Germany.
Develop with us the future of network management
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Support the sales team by showing our application StableNet® to customers, supporting the creation and maintenance of (technical) marketing materials, etc.
- Get in contact with the customers, find out their requirements, propose adequate solutions.
- Accompany the sales process from the technical side, starting from the first customer meeting (pre-sales) until the installation of the product after closing deal (post-sales).
- Work with other engineers to maintain StableNet® while supporting the development team with their redesign and implementation of new functionalities.
- Install, configure, test, or debug StableNet® in close collaboration with our customers to include adequate documentation.
- Master/Diploma degree in computer science, HCI, electrical engineering, or comparable credentials.
- Excitement on contact with customers.
- Ability to structure and prioritize tasks independently, as well as to work both autonomously and in team environment. Determination to carry out projects.
- Know-how in popular web technologies (REST, SOAP, JSON) and XML-based technologies. Network know-how (IPv6, TCP/IP, SNMP, MPLS).
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German and English. Other foreign languages are an additional advantage.
Please send us your complete application and include your salary requirements and your earliest date of availability.
Dr. David Hock
Infosim GmbH & Co. KG