Design & Usability
We are a software vendor and value-added reseller headquartered in Würzburg, Germany. With international subsidiaries in Singapore and Austin, TX.
Our main three areas of operation are:
- Unified Network and Services Management with our award-winning product StableNet®
- Business software based on Microsoft® Dynamics NAV
- Individual software development
Strong growth in our StableNet® division necessitates the expansion of our team in the HQ office in Würzburg, Germany.
Create with us the future of network management
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Close collaboration with our development team, e.g. development of existing designs and enhancement of user experience, implementation of interface concepts, mobile apps.
- Close collaboration with our marketing team, e.g. responsive design for web, conception and creation of conversion and SEO-optimized landing pages.
- Close collaboration with our research team, e.g. working on innovative design and usability concepts for the future of unified network and services management.
- Design online and offline, e.g. user interface, newsletters, social media, advertisements.
- University degree with an emphasis on design, usability, and development or comparable credentials.
- Excitement about detailed working with pixels and frames, and accurate work approach.
- A sure feeling for design, shapes, colors, user interface design.
- Awareness of and interest in the newest design trends.
- Professional knowledge of Adobe® Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and related tools.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German and English. Other foreign languages are an additional advantage.
Please send us your complete application and include your salary requirements and your earliest date of availability.
Dr. David Hock
Infosim GmbH & Co. KG