Infosim® announces release of StableNet® 9.0
New features and improvements
- Java 11
- Improved GUI scaling on high resolution monitors
- Layering in Dynamic Weather Maps
- Extended Zero-Touch Functionality
- Device selection in jobs based on resources
- Weather Map Portal
- Grafana, Measurement and Metric REST API
- Non-Root Setup
- Improved syslog & trap processing
- GUI usability improvements
- Improved and extended Cisco ACI
StableNet® receives a year-end brand makeover!
Since the first release of StableNet® in 2003, Infosim®´s successful automated network and service management platform has come a long way. With fresh new design elements, a new tagline and an all new logo, StableNet® is telling its own story by visually communicating its unique identity in the industry.
Dietzenbach, May 14th, 2019
Our partner Controlware, based in Dietzenbach, Germany, published a press release about their cooperation on network and service management solutions with Infosim®.
Webinar hosted by Enterprise Management Associates (EMA)
We at Infosim® would like to invite you to join us and EMA for an interesting webinar on “Network Engineering and Operations in a Multi-Cloud World” on Wednesday, March 13th.