Technical Consultant (m/f/d)
We are a software developer and value-added reseller headquartered in Würzburg, Germany. With international subsidiaries in Singapore and Austin, TX.
With our software StableNet®, we are a leading manufacturer of automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions for Telcos, ISPs, Managed Service Providers, and Corporations. StableNet® includes fault, performance, configuration and services management on a single platform.
Develop with us the future of network management
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Technical Support of the sales team with presenting our application StableNet® to customers (pre-sales).
- Installation, configuration and testing StableNet® in close cooperation with our customers (post-sales).
- Gathering requirements, development and implementation of suitable solutions.
- Supervision of projects and customers as well as implementation of workshops.
- Support of the development team in the definition of extensions.
- Master/Diploma degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable credentials.
- You enjoy working with customers.
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and in team environment.
- Interest in network technologies (IPv6, TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, SNMP, MPLS).
- Know-how in programming-/scripting language, XML and web technologies (REST, SOAP, JSON) desirable
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in German and English. Other foreign languages are of additional advantage.
Please send us your complete application and include your salary requirements and your earliest date of availability.
Dr. David Hock
Infosim GmbH & Co. KG