Senior Java Developer
We are a software developer and value-added reseller headquartered in Würzburg, Germany. With international subsidiaries in Singapore and Austin, TX.
Our main three areas of operation are:
- Unified Network and Services Management with our award-winning product StableNet®
- Business software based on Microsoft® Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Individual software development
Develop with us the future of network management
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work with other engineers to maintain our application StableNet®.
- Implementing, troubleshooting, and further development of StableNet® in close cooperation with the customer.
- Enhance existing features and take part in designing and implementing new functionalities.
- Design and implementation of web front-ends and new interfaces to external systems.
- Implementation of exciting projects with future-oriented technologies in collaboration with our Java developer team.
- Master/Diploma degree in computer science, or comparable credentials with work experience.
- Experience in JEE application (EJB) and SQL database (e.g. Oracle, MySQL).
- Ability to structure and prioritize tasks independently and in accordance with roadmaps or project plans.
- Experience with Linux (RedHat/CentOS) and Windows servers.
- Expertise in common XML- and web technologies (REST, SOAP, JSON).
- Appropriate network knowledge (IPv6, TCP/IP, SNMP, MPLS) is of advantage.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Significant team- and communication skills as well as enthusiasm with working in agile development teams.
Please send us your complete application and include your salary requirements and your earliest date of availability.
Dr. David Hock
Infosim GmbH & Co. KG