Research and Development Consultant (m/f/d)
We are a software developer and value-added reseller headquartered in Würzburg, Germany. With international subsidiaries in Singapore and Austin, TX.
Our main three areas of operation are:
- Unified Network and Services Management with our award-winning product StableNet®
- Business software based on Microsoft® Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Individual software development
Develop with us the future of network management
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Be a part of national and international research projects.
- Support the development team with the implementation of new and existing functionalities.
- Take part in the design and implementation of new interfaces for external systems.
- Support us representing Infosim® and StableNet® at international conferences and exhibitions as well as scientific events.
- Supervise students (e.g., master thesis, master project).
- Master/Diploma degree in computer science, HCI, electrical engineering, or similar qualifications.
- Programming experience, preferably in Java, and experience with SQL databases (e.g., Oracle or MariaDB).
- Interested in research – from the first project plan to the final implementation.
- Independent worker, flexible and with initiative.
- Ability to critically consider and evaluate solutions.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both English and German.
- First experience with working in research projects and supervising students.
- Experience with common web-technologies (e.g., XML, REST, SOAP, JSON)
- Experience with network technologies (e.g., SDN, NFV, TCP/IP, SNMP) or with IoT (e.g., MQTT, OPC UA).
- Other language skills.
Please send us your complete application and include your salary requirements and your earliest date of availability.
Dr. David Hock
Infosim GmbH & Co. KG