We are a software developer and value-added reseller headquartered in Würzburg, Germany. With international subsidiaries in Singapore and Austin, TX.
Our main three areas of operation are:
- Unified Network and Services Management with our award-winning product StableNet®
- Business software based on Microsoft® Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Individual software development
Develop with us the future of network management
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work with the development team to maintain and develop our application StableNet®.
- Support the development team with the implementation of new and existing functionalities.
- Take part in the design and implementation of new interfaces for external systems.
- Implementation of exciting customer projects.
- Option to join research projects.
- Master/Diploma degree in computer science, or comparable credentials.
- Experience with Angular 2+/React.
- Knowledge of Typescript/ES2016 and onwards.
- Confident in using SCSS.
- Experience with Unit/E2E-Testing with Jest/Karma/Jasmine/Protactor/Selenium.
- Experience with State-Management with Flux/Redux/Mobx or similar, as well as with GraphQL.
- Experience with usage and design of REST-interfaces.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Significant team- and communication skills as well as enthusiasm about working in agile development teams.
Please send us your complete application and include your salary requirements and your earliest date of availability.
Dr. David Hock
Infosim GmbH & Co. KG