Technical Consultant/Sales Engineer (m/f)
Infosim GmbH & Co. KG is a software vendor and value-added reseller headquartered in Würzburg, Germany. We have international subsidiaries in Singapore and Austin, TX. Our main three areas of operation are:
- Unified Network and Services Management with our award-winning product StableNet®
- Business software based on Microsoft® Dynamics NAV
- Individual software development
Your area of responsibility
- Support the sales team by showing our application StableNet® to customers, supporting the creation and maintenance of (technical) marketing materials, etc.
- Get in contact with the customers, find out their requirements, propose adequate solutions.
- Accompany the sales process from the technical side, starting from the first customer meeting (pre-sales) until the installation of the product after closing deal (post-sales).
- Work with other engineers to maintain StableNet® while supporting the development team with their redesign and implementation of new functionalities.
- Install, configure, test, or debug StableNet® in close collaboration with our customers to include adequate documentation.
- Master/Diploma degree in computer science, HCI, electrical engineering, or comparable credentials.
- Excitement on contact with customers.
- Ability to structure and prioritize tasks independently, as well as to work both autonomously and in team environment. Determination to carry out projects.
- Know-how in popular web technologies (REST, SOAP, JSON) and XML-based technologies. Network know-how (IPv6, TCP/IP, SNMP, MPLS).
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German and English. Other foreign languages are an additional advantage.