Senior Java Developer (m/f)
Infosim GmbH & Co. KG is a software vendor and value-added reseller headquartered in Würzburg, Germany. We have international subsidiaries in Singapore and Austin, TX. Our main three areas of operation are:
- Unified Network and Services Management with our award-winning product StableNet®
- Business software based on Microsoft® Dynamics NAV
- Individual software development
Your area of responsibility
- Work with other engineers to maintain our application StableNet®.
- Implementing, troubleshooting, and further development of StableNet® in close cooperation with the customer.
- Enhance existing features and take part in designing and implementing new functionalities.
- Design and implementation of web front-ends and new interfaces to external systems.
- Implementation of exciting projects with future-oriented technologies in collaboration with our Java developer team.
- Master/Diploma degree in computer science, or comparable credentials with work experience.
- Experience in JEE application (EJB) and SQL database (e.g. Oracle, MySQL).
- Ability to structure and prioritize tasks independently and in accordance with roadmaps or project plans.
- Experience with Linux (RedHat/CentOS) and Windows servers.
- Expertise in common XML- and web technologies (REST, SOAP, JSON).
- Appropriate network knowledge (IPv6, TCP/IP, SNMP, MPLS) is of advantage.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Significant team- and communication skills as well as enthusiasm with working in agile development teams.